Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...
With millions of active users worldwide, WhatsApp is one of the most widely used messaging apps. and we’ve all been in situations where we desire to be discrete from certain people we communicate with on this messaging platform.
Or maybe we want to look cool by using an unfamiliar number to chat with friends and family and we can even go to the extent of pranking them with such an idea. It could be any reason at all.
So in today’s article, I’ll go through various options on how to go about using WhatsApp without your mobile number. These are simple and short procedures, so you won’t have any problem going through them.
How To Use WhatsApp Without Your Mobile Number.
Make sure you have WhatsApp installed on your device and are not registered with any mobile number. But if it is, just clear the app’s data in your phone’s settings so that it refreshes and becomes new again, like you just installed it.
I’ll take you through two procedures so you can decide which you prefer.
Kindly follow the steps very carefully;
- Download the TextNow app and install it on your device. It is available on the Google Play Store, the Apple App Store, and the Microsoft Store.
- Launch the app and select your preferred number.
- Now open WhatsApp and register with the number you just acquired from the TexNow app.
- A verification code will be sent to the number on the TextNow app
- Verify to complete the registration process.
- Done. You can now use WhatsApp without your mobile number.
Use A Landline Telephone
Follow the steps below if you’re unable to complete the first option;
- Sign up on WhatsApp with your landline number.
- WhatsApp will send a verification code to your landline number but since you can’t access messages on the landline, you will have to wait for two minutes and choose the call option so that you receive a new code via phone call.
- Enter the verification number to complete the registration.
- Done! Now you’re using WhatsApp but not from your personal number.
There you have it. These are the ways you can use WhatsApp without your mobile number and kindly take note that WhatsApp requires a phone number for registration to prevent spamming but that isn’t a problem with the help of this article. I hope you enjoyed it.